• Helps reduce temperatures in very hot regions.
• Prevents loss of heat when temperature outside is cold.
• When combined with coated glass, increase their temperature and acoustic e ciencies.
• It is possible to use heat-strengthened (HS) and tempered (FT) glass in a variety of thicknesses and combinations.
• Reduces electrical consumption either due to heating or cooling of inside areas.
• Helps in achieving points for the LEED certi cations (please consult with Technical Group).
POSIBLE COMBINATIONS (DRAWINGS)
• Insulated Glass – 2 sheets of monolithic glass.
• Laminated with Monolithic Glass – 1 set of Laminated Glass and a Monolithic Glass.
• Double Laminated Glass – 2 sets of Laminated Glass.
• Double Insulated Glass – 3 Sheets of Monolithic Glass.
The performance of an IG unit can be further enhanced by lling the space between the lites with a noble gas such as argon.
• Roofs when combined with safety glass.
• Refrigeration equipment